I have been using iPhones for quite a few years now, and although there are a lot of cases available there were not any I was completely satisfied with. So what else was there to do except for design, built, and produce my own version. I went through many prototypes and these are the ones I really like. I am really excited about the wood versions since wood is the media that I work in. Below is a little information about them:
- Super tough composite shell to protect your investment
- Available for both iPhone 4/4s and iPhone 5/5s
- Modern minimalist design allows access to all of the phones features
- Available in a variety of models and designs to suit many tastes
- Great gift idea for the iPhone user
- Designed and made in Colorado USA with the highest quality materials available
- Slim design adds minimal size and weight to your phone so it still fits easily into the smallest pockets
- Available in real wood – The look and feel of wood laminated to a composite backing for beauty and strength.
If you are interested in purchasing one, check them out here.
Thanks for you interest,